Terms and Conditions
The term “SAANI” or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and the term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) Misleading in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which saani.in, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the saani.in website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. (aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; (ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. (ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. saani.in reserves the right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of saani.in website, or any other systems or networks connected to saani.in website or to any saani.in's server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through saani.in website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of saani.in website or any network connected to saani.in website nor breach the security or authentication measures on website or any network connected to saani.in website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to saani.in website, or any other customer of saani.in, including any account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit saani.in website or any service or information made available or offered by or through saani.in website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by saani.in website.
5. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of saani.in website or saani.in's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the saani.in.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to saani.in on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
12. You understand that saani.in has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the saani.in website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
14. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through saani.in, including payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Saani.in shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on saani.in.
15. It is possible those other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on saani.in and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of saani.in, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Saani.in does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the saani.in website you acknowledge and agree that saani.in is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on saani.in. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on saani.in.
16. Saani.in shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
Saani.in welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to saani.in website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by saani.in. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the saani.in, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of saani.in and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the saani.in website without saani.in's prior written consent.